Monday, October 16, 2006

Soooo Tired Equals Sooo Unhappy

I am soooo tired. Not just physically, but mentally. I need to take a mental holiday where I think of nothing important and am responsible for nothing. Not just regular everyday kind of responsibilities, but also things that shouldn't be my resonsibility. Like people's happiness. I don't want to be responsible for anyone's happiness, not even my own. Maybe someone else can make me happy ......... what an ingenious concept. I can make someone else responsible for MY happiness. Now that would be fabulous. You shouldn't take me toooo seriously. This just happens to everyone. You feel overwhelmed with life and then you get to the point where you want to do nothing. I did however do something for me a couple of days ago. I signed up for Shimelle's class. Ironically today's promp is about what makes you HAPPY. Today of all days, the day that I am the least happy I have been in a long time. I don't think I can do it. Not today. Maybe tomorrow. I don't even want to go look through my stuff and pull supplies together. Now that is unhappy.

No comments: