Monday, January 08, 2007

Just breathe ........

I had to tell myself that several times today. Just breathe. I'm working really hard to not let things bother me. It's hard with Logan teething and Brenden just being .... well ...... four. I always want to do more than what I actally have time to do. The sad thing is I really think I am going to get all these things done and then I am totally heart broken when I don't. I did get a page done today and it only took me like 15 minutes. That is unheard of in my world. Plus I actually like the page, go figure. I'll scan it and post it because I know you guys wont believe it until you see it. So maybe ala Ali Edwards I should pick a word for the year. Maybe my word should be "Simplify". Then I would get more scrapping done. Of course then I would get myself all worked trying to reorganize my life. Maybe I should just stick to trying to be calm. Maybe my word should be "Breathe". Just breathe.

1 comment:

alecia*grimm said...

Hi! I am right there with on the staying calm thing.... :-) Tomorrow I'll try the "just breathe" thing too. I hope you ahd a nice CHristmas & New Year. I keep meaning to get up to the store. I wish it wasn't so far away. I'm going to crop with you guys really soon. I had such a good time at the pj crop {even though I wasn't wearing pjs, LOL}. Anyway, Happy New Year! Talk to you soon.