Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lately





As I was doing some cleaning out I realized that I had all these pictures that I kept carrying with me to crop after crop, but never actually scrapped them. So I decided to scrap them. I couldn't really figure out why I kept passing them over. Then it occured to me that I needed to write the story first. So on Sunday while Chris was working on the basement (more on that later) I started to write. Truth be told I really do love to write. Not the obvious, but the real story. The things you really wouldn't know just by looking at the picture. Well ever since I took the time to do that I have been scrapping super fast. If you've been scrapping with me you know that fast is not the norm. I think I am going to try scrapping like this for a while and see how it goes. As for the basement, well that is a whole other story for another day.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Super layouts! You are on a roll chica!

Anonymous said...

Love these!

Kimberly said...

Can't wait to see you on the 30th!

Anonymous said...

What a good tip. I need to do that too, for the same reason. If I had the stories written for several layouts in advance I could really make some progress over here. I just blogged about scrapping old photos and getting some simpler pages done fast. It's a great feeling. Take care!

msmith434343 said...

Oh, these are great. Drive is my favorite. I love the layout of it. I want to give that a try!