Friday, August 29, 2008

Life is good

School is going well for everyone here. I'm loving teaching my new and old students. Brenden has gotten lots of praise from his teacher and Logan is well loved. I started knitting and I am having a great time with it. I found a great little knitting store and tons of great patterns online. Chris and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary today. I can't believe it's been ten years already. Ten years and two wonderful boys. Plus tomorrow I will be cropping with my best buds at Archivers. We have plans to get together with some good friends over the weekend. I have to say that life is good.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great seeing you on Saturday and I have started the Harvest/Halloween decorating. Have you? LOL

sherbear said...

HI, Do you mean the knitting store there on highway 20/Bethelview?