Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Spooky Tree


Some quick directions for the tree -
The tree was an unfinished wood tree that I bought at Michael's last year. I removed the tree from the base and painted both pieces brown. Then I traced the tree onto a lightly patterned piece of Basic Grey. I cut it out, then sanded the edges. Then I inked the tree around the edges to give it some shadows. I added some "grass" to the base with a stipple brush and some green paint. The leaves were made with a punch and some left over pieces of pattern paper. The spiders are actually confetti spiders. The pumpkin was given to me by a good friend and I believe came from a pack of Making Memories sheer embelishments. OK I think that's it. Have fun! :) :) :) :)

6 comments:

Erica said...

OOOO I love that tree- how did you make it?

msmith434343 said...

Hey Veronica! That's a cute spooky tree, girl!

sherbear said...

It is cute. What did you use to make the leaves?

Cri said...

wooooooooooowwwwwww so pretty!!!

Kimberly said...

Are you getting ready for CHRISTMAS yet? Catch us up CHICA!

Kimberly said...

I hope you are having a wonderful HOLIDAY SEASON.......update us on how you are doing.