Monday, August 28, 2006

Catching Up

Wow sooooo much has happened since my last post.

Logan turned 1 on Saturday and he can now walk and talk. We took him to buy big boy walking shoes and to play at the park for the first time. He had a blast on the slide and the swing. He got lots of presents and a banana birthday cake. He and Brenden are having so much fun with his new toys.

I just got a job as a teacher at a LSS that just opened this month in my area. I was just soooo excited that there was a store around here, then when I went there I realized that I knew the owner. Susan is such a great girl and we have become fast friends. We share the same vision when it comes to what we think a class should be and she has given me the freedom to create whatever I want for my classes. That is rare and for that I am very grateful to her. I am rushing to get my classes done, I want to offer at least 4 this month to kinda figure out what people want. I just finished a Birthday Matchbook Mini Book, a Pet Pages class and I am now putting together a Family Photos Brag Book. I have so many ideas right now and not enough time to get it done. Well it could be worse, I could have lots of time and no ideas. LOL
TTFN
Veronica K.

1 comment:

{that one girl} said...

Congrats on becoming a teacher for an LSS. What an awesome oppurtunity! I love the pet page already, you will do great!!