Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mom With A Cam




I am officially now a mom with a cam as my friend Shannen likes to call us. Anyway I have to say that the XTi really does take better pictures even if all you ever use is full automatic. Although I have ventured out and am now learning how to use those manual settings. Anway I finally had a day off the Saturday before last, so we went to the Zoo. The kids had an absolute blast, plus I got some really great photos. In the next few weeks Brenden and I will be making a Zoo book that we can read to Logan. The shot on this page is probably one of my absolute favorites right now. I'll be sending it off to Scrap Chic later this week, so I wanted to share it before I did. Gotta go now, I have rehearsal for Sleeping Beauty in a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO! Fantastic photo - I can see why it's a favorite.