Friday, September 01, 2006

Soccer Mom

So last night at exactly 7pm I became a Soccer Mom. I never knew that I wanted to be one, but now that I am one I really kinda like it. It was sooooo much fun. To tell you the truth I never liked playing sports. It just wasn't my thing. Although out of all the team sports if I had to choose one to play, I would choose soccer. Brenden seems to really like soccer also. Even though he was the smallest and the youngest I think he kept up. Especially since this is his first go at it and a lot of the kids on his team have been playing for the last 3 years. I think he will catch up. We are going to work with him and he really wants to do it. That makes all the difference in the world. He's a pretty determined kid. Anyway I have to get back to work. I have class samples to finish, laundry to fold and kids to play with. A soccer mom's work is never done. LOL
P.S. I will try to post some pictures later today.

No comments: