Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yay for me!!!!

I finally started submitting again less than a month ago and to my surprise I got one of my layouts requested today. It was the best treat ever after a long trying day of running errands with the kids. It gave me the energy to keep searching vendors for more new cool stuff. Hey maybe some new cool stuff will get me published again as well as help Susan out. Double bonus. LOL
Anyway after searching through 7Gypsies, Scenic Route, Fancy Pants and Junkitz I read a post about Artic Frog. Ok I had heard about them before and maybe even seen a L/O made with it, but I never had taken a really good look. It rocks!!!! I hope Susan can get it in time. I'm really excited about all the new stuff that will be coming in. With the scrapbook yard sale on the 7th, all the new orders trickling in and the classes taking off I have been super busy lately. I need to get a make and take ready for the yard sale, product samples for anything new that comes in and start working on the November classes. It's all good though. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my job.

No comments: