Tuesday, January 06, 2009

I'm back!!!!! Woo hoo!

I have so much to share. It's been a busy holiday season filled with family and friends. I've loved every minute of it. Even though the holidays aren't officially over for my family, we celebrate Three Kings Day ( also known as The Feast of Epiphany), I had a few spare moments while the kids played with their new toys and I wanted to catch you guys up. Let's start with some scrappy crafty fun stuff.



My Dad's Book - I made it as a Christmas gift. My darling husband was kind enough to provide me with a Slice as an early Christmas gift so I went to town. It's not my typical 12 month book. I haven't made one of those in a couple of years, but I wanted to send him something since he hasn't been able to visit in a while. I gathered up all of the photos that I had printed, but not scrapped and put them together in an 8 x 8 album. The pictures span from when I was a baby all the way to right before this Christmas. The great thing about my Dad is that he shows off the books I make him, which kind of makes me laugh because he works with a bunch of lawyers. This project was great because it let me use up a buch of stuff that I had been saving.















An ornament I made to decorate the teacher's Chirstmas gifts.









My huge wreath that is now hanging in the foyer. I decorated it and my Mom made the bow. Thanks Mom! Believe it or not I have four more wreaths to decorate for the windows on the front of the house and yes I'll do them now if I can find the flowers.




My brother and sisters. This is the first time that we have all been together since I was pregnant with Brenden.
Phillip, Ali, Venessa and Me



Just the girls!



Ok this post is long enough. TTFN

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wonderful update and I am sure you are enjoying your family. Great album for your Dad!

sherbear said...

That is great you and your brothers and sisters were able to be together.
ohhh a slice. nice hubby.