Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Project 365 and some random stuff.



So I was reading about Project 365 and you know what? I think it is pretty darn cool. So cool that I decided to do it. It seems like a pretty quick and easy way to capture your life. Apparently you can't get the kit anymore, but that's ok because I don't really care for copying things anyway. Although I have to say that the kit is really nice and you can certainly do lots to alter it. I can always make my own. Of course I'm a few days late starting, so I guess I need to take a look at my photos taken so far. Considering I'm such a shutterbug, I'm sure it wont be a problem.



Talking about shutterbugs, I found the coolest camera strap ever made by Emily Falconbrige http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=102997 . It totally reminds me of my super cool guitar strap.



Oh and I found these really great pens yesterday. They are permanent, super fine tipped and yes they are acid free. The best part was they were only like six dollars and some change for a big pack of them. I found a cute bucket for a dollar and there you go.




No comments: