Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My New Year's Resolution

OK so this is a two part resolution. The first part is to update my blog regularly and the second part is to make more cards. I really don't make cards because I'm bad about giving them out. I just don't like to give them away. I feel like I am wasting them. LOL However my mom told me during her recent visit that my aunt loves to get handmade cards as a gift. So of course she got a bunch that I had been hoarding, plus some new one's that I made specifically for her as a Christmas gift. Plus I gave some to my mom. I couldn't leave her out, after all she keeps all the stuff I make her and if you know her that is a BIG deal. She would toss you out if you sat there too long. LOL Anyhow I have decided to make a card a week and post a picture of it on my blog. This way I'm forced to keep up with my blog and make the cards. I know that I missed one week already because we were out of town, so I will make two this weekend and we can pretend one of them has been there all week. ;)

P.S. If I forget to post my card I expect to get some very stern emails from my friends. After all someone needs to keep me in line.

3 comments:

Krissy said...

BWahahahaha!! I AM bad - I've actually updated my scrapbooking section ROFL!!!

I need to just do it all in one again, I'm too lazy for the 'multiple page blog' thing, I thought it would be COOL LOL

Kimberly said...

Alrighty, holding you to it!

sherbear said...

I update my blog so often it isnt funny... right Kimberly? lol
I make all my cards for the year in nov to jan so then i just mail them off.
I know some friends/family love to get them.